Distinguished Student Leader Award Application/Nomination Form
This is the highest leadership honor, which is presented to one UW-Whitewater student annually who has served in a variety of significant leadership roles during their college career. Recipients of this award will receive a plaque along with an honorarium of $250.
- Currently enrolled UW-Whitewater student with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Must graduate in Fall 2012 or Spring 2013
- Distinguished service or achievement in a student organization, University department, or the University as a whole. Such distinguished service could be one significant activity or a pattern of exemplary service during the nominee's years at UW-Whitewater.
- Continued incorporation of ethics and positive values into leadership actions demonstrated in all involvements.
- Nominee's participation in co-curricular activities has had a positive impact on the campus as a whole.