Chancellor's Spirit Cup
One Spirit Cup will be awarded in each division (Greek, Student Organization and Residence Hall). Spirit Points are not applied to the Champion's trophies. Homecoming Steering Committee members will award spirit points throughout the homecoming week.
Spirit points will be distributed based on overall spirit, support of Homecoming, support of the Warhawks, attendance during Homecoming activities, assisting with community service, positive energy, and enthusiasm at events, for your own group and other groups participating. The group in each division receiving the most points will be awarded the Chancellor's Spirit Cup at the Football Game on October 30th.
The Homecoming Steering Committee looks for:
- Unique and creative things that positively support Homecoming, all campus groups, and UW-Whitewater.
- Groups that contribute to the positive participation at Homecoming events.
- Groups that positively support Warhawk athletics.
- Behaviors that the HSC would view as positive and good sportsmanship (for example, cheering for all groups rather than just themselves).
- Verbal enforcement of educational institution through chants and cheering.
- Showing gratitude, pride, investment, enthusiasm toward UW-Whitewater campus, groups and homecoming!
The Homecoming Steering Committee wants participants to focus on being Warhawks, not "sucking up" to the Homecoming Steering Committee. Let's all have fun!
The Homecoming Steering Committee will deduct previously awarded Spirit points or disqualify organizations that use inappropriate language, attitude, behavior or display drunkenness.The decisions of the Homecoming Steering Committee are FINAL.