Dr. Ernella S. Hunziker
Scholarship for Returning Women Students
This scholarship was made possible by Dr. Ernella S. Hunziker, UW-W professor in Art and Education from 1963 to 1990. UW-W full-time students (12 credits or more) scholarships are up to $3,000 per academic year, payable over two semesters. UW-W part-time students (6-11.5 credits) scholarship awards are up to $1,500 per academic year, payable over two semesters. Payment of the grant will be made directly to UW-Whitewater, not the recipient, to be applied toward payment of tuition.
All applicants must:
- Be female.
- Be at least 24 years old.
- Be in need of financial assistance.
- Be working towards their first undergraduate degree.
- Have completed 45 (or more) credits towards their first undergraduate degree, of which a minimum of 12 credits completed at UW-Whitewater.
- Have earned a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Download Application Form
- New Application Scholarship Requirements [PDF]
- New Scholarship Application-Financial Need Form [PDF | DOC]
The scholarship may be renewable for up to six semesters. This is NOT an automatic renewal.
- Renewal Application Scholarship Requirements [PDF]
- Renewal Scholarship Application-Financial Need Form [PDF | DOC]
You can pick up a paper copy at the following location:
- Adult Student Coordinator (Lynn Smith) 2017 Roseman Hall
Successful candidates will be honored at a reception on Thursday, April 25, 2013.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED
(This includes Recommendation Letters)
Friday, March 22, 2013 by 4:00 p.m.
Adult Student Services Office - 2017 Roseman Hall.
Applications via e-mail sent to Lynn Smith at SmithLM11@uww.edu (Subject Line: Ernella Hunziker Scholarship)