Clubs & Organizations
Student organizations are groups of students who come together based on mutually shared interests and goals and are a great way to get involved on campus.
Why get involved in UW-W student organizations?
- Organizations are a great way to meet new people and network
- Involvement can enhance a professional resume
- Organizations provide great opportunities to give back to the community
- Experiences in organizations can encourage personal, academic and professional growth
- Student organizations can foster good leadership and teambuilding skills that can be applied to a future career path
With over 170 recognized student organizations, UW-Whitewater offers a wide array of experiences and opportunities for everyone, and in a number of different categories:
The Categories are:
- Club Sports
- Fraternities & Sororities
- Mass Media
- Special Interest
- Theatre & Performing Arts
For a complete listing of UW-Whitewater's student organization offerings, visit the directory online. Click on JOIN!
You may also contact Career & Leadership Development at (262) 472-1471 for more information about getting involved.