Instructor's Final - Self Evaluation Form
Download Peer Coaching Program Application Form in Word format
If you do not have Microsoft Word you can download a free Word Reader program.
To be completed after all of the classroom observations, but prior to final meeting with the Peer Coach.
Reflecting upon your: 1) responses in your original application; 2) many dialogues with your Peer Coach; 3) videotape analysis; and 4) review of course materials, please respond to each of the questions below.Please share a copy of your responses with your Peer Coach prior to your final meeting.
- List your key strengths, from most important to least important. Address the following issues for each of, at least, three strengths you list.
- In what kinds of instructional situations does each best serve you?
- In what situations might this strength be less useful?
- What can you do to make better use of these instructional strengths?
- List your weaknesses/development targets, from most significant to least significant. Address the following issues for each of, at least, three development targets you list.
- Why is it important to do this differently? How will it help me be more effective?
- What are the current barriers to my doing this differently?
- How might you overcome these barriers (e.g., how can I use my strengths to help me?)
- What key questions about your teaching specifically, and about student learning generally, remain or have been generated by your Peer Coaching experience?
- What are your short (within the next three to five years) and/or long term goals relevant to your on-going professional development as an instructor?