Women in Leadership event
February 17, 2014
Exceptional leaders from across campus will be recognized at a Women's History Month program on Wednesday, March 5, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in the Fern Young Terrace in the Greenhill Center of the Arts.
The annual reception highlights women who hold a variety of important campus leadership roles. Women from any department, including faculty members and students, can be recognized for their achievement. This year, 11 women will receive recognition.
The honorees include:
- Elizabeth Backes, Children's Center
- Andrea Behling, Royal Purple; journalism student
- Denise Ehren, Recreation Sports and Facilities
- Maria Glorioso, Residence Life; graduate student
- Susan Huss-Lederman, Department of Languages and Literatures
- Peggy Lean, Children's Center
- Leda Nath, Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Criminal Justice
- Lauren Smith, Department of Women's and Gender Studies
- Lindsey VanderLoop, accounting student
- Sally Vogl-Bauer, Communication Department
- Maria White, Department of Languages and Literatures
The event is open to the public.