Source: Office of the Assistant Chancellor for University Advancement
Printing Services functions on a fee-for-service basis to provide:
- On-campus printing / copying / bindery services
- Technical consulting / cost estimating for print orders
- Processing off-campus print orders
Provides industry quality and timely turn-around fast turn-around printing / copying / bindery services for campus departments, faculty, staff, student organizations and non-profits. Services include:
- High quality color and B&W printing /copying
- Folding, cutting, perforating & stapling
- Saddle-stitch booklet making
- Spiral or Comb binding
- Carbonless NCR forms
- Course Readers
- Provide University of Wisconsin-Whitewater items for general campus use: Letterhead, envelopes, notecards, pocket folders, name tags, mailing labels, blue books & scantron answer sheets.
Provides procurement services for off-campus printing. All off-campus printing must be obtained through an official print procurement officer.
Wisconsin state law requires all state universities purchase any and all printing and copying services through a state run printing office or have the job bid by a state agency using state contracts. Printing Services is UW-Whitewater's agency and the campus print procurement office is located there.
When designing any print job intended for outside the campus use Marketing & Media Relations should be consulted to assure that campus identity standards are met and for consistent messaging.
|Printing Services / Print Technician:||ph 262-472-1002||University Bookstore, Lower-Level Hours:|
|Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm|
|Marketing & Media Relations:||ph 262-472-1200||Hyer - 400|
As amended 8 July 2014