- Lead and manage the Recreation Sports Department
- Oversee all campus Recreation programs, operations, and services
- Schedule and maintain all indoor and outdoor Recreation and Athletic facilities
- Directly supervise the Associate Director, Program Assistant, Outdoor Facility Program Managers, student Building Supervisors, Set-Up Crew and Grounds Staff
- M.A. in Sport Management from Miami University (Ohio)
- B.S. in Sport Management from Bowling Green State University (Ohio)
- Certified Recreation Sports Specialist (CRSS) and active member with the National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
- Former State Director and active member of the Wisconsin Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (WIRSA)
- Member of the Warhawk Quarterback Club and Tip-Off Club
- Started career as Coordinator of Intramural Sports at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 1985.
- Became Director of Recreation Sports and Facilities at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 1990.
- Married to Judy, who is a Physical Education Teacher with the Whitewater Unified School District.
- Children are Leah (born in 1990), Kelsey (born in 1992), and Brett (born in 1995)
- Interests include basketball, golf, travel, and supporting the High School, Warhawk Athletic Teams, and following the Wisconsin professional sports teams (Packers, Brewers, and Bucks).