Spring 2014 Class Schedule
Download Spring 2014 Schedule
Group Fitness Classes require a Fitness Membership
Spring Schedule, Session 1: January 21 - March 21, 2014
|1:00pm||Core Complete||Core Complete||Insanity®
|4:30pm||Core Complete||Core Complete|
|5:45pm||Core Complete||Cardio Sport||PiYo™||Group Strength|
|6:45pm||Core Complete||Core Complete||Core Complete|
Group Indoor Cycling
- Best of both waters! Aqua is taught in both pools and offers a great workout with a splash! Plus it’s a cool, clean alternative to the gym! Class located in the Williams Center Pool and is FREE TO THOSE WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE POOL.
- Get ready to sweat! A high-intensity cardio class that combines coordination drills, plyometrics and athletic moves to create one intense workout!
- This FREE 15 minute abs class is open to everyone. A fun and challenging way to tighten and tone the tummy!
- Come and get the workout of your life! This class is designed to push you to the limit of your cardiovascular fitness. Low-impact, but high intensity! Water bottles are required. Located in the University Fitness Center, basement of Wells Hall. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED on a daily basis. Call 472-1260 to reserve your bike today.
- New to strength training or looking to CHANGE UP your CURRENT ROUTINE? Group Strength offers a non-intimidating environment to help shape your body!
- A fun filled, action packed cardio based, total-body conditioning workout that provides a wide range of modifications for all levels of fitness.
- An athletic blend of Yoga, Pilates, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance movements and poses.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced stepper, this tried and true fitness staple uses basic to advanced step moves to challenge all levels of participants.
- This functional strength class offers a challenging and motivational environment to PUSH YOUR BODY TO ITS LIMITS.
- TRX leverages gravity and bodyweight, activating your core to help strengthen and increase range of motion throughout your body. **User's hands and feet are supported by a single anchor point while the opposite end of the body is in contact with the floor.**
- The most outrageously fun class that takes Kickboxing to a whole new level! Specially choreographed music and routines allow for an easy to learn workout that is challenging and upbeat.
- Connect your mind and body while promoting muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility. "Lengthening while strengthening!" Namaste!