How do I enter?
UW-Whitewater Intramural Sports is proud to use IM Leagues - the largest and fastest growing intramural solution!
For information on how to Join IM Leagues and much more, see the information below.
Payments are taken at the CAPTAIN'S MEETINGS. Any team that fails to show up to the Captain's Meeting and pay the Entry Fee will be removed immediately!
Please view the videos below to learn how to use the IM Leagues pages.
Join IMLeagues NOW
*Since the Spring 2014 semester, all intramural team registration, roster additions, and scheduling is done through IMLeagues.
In order to play Intramural Sports, you must have an IM Leagues Account!
Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are recommended when using IM Leagues
To join IMLeagues:
*Note: IMLeagues offers a live chat support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
1. Find and click on the "VIEW the UWW IM Leagues page here" link at the top of the page.
2. Sign in using your Net ID and password. * Note: This pulls information directly from the university database.
3. If it is your first time signing in, you will be asked to complete necessary information like gender, year in school, and phone number.
4. Once signed in, your individual homepage will open where you can view your upcoming contests, create a player profile, and player and team statistics.
5. Click on the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater tab on the top to view the school homepage where you can find upcoming leagues, create a team, join a team, or join a free agent list.
How to register to play:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account (above).
2. Click on the “University of Wisconsin-Whitewater” link to go to our homepage on IMLeagues.
3. Click on the sport you wish to join. * Note: Check the registration dates if you are having difficulty signing up for a sport.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (1A, 1B, 2A, etc.)
6. To join the sport, choose one of the three options below:
Create Team (For Team Captains)
1. Captains create teams and will have to manage their team roster, schedule, and stay in contact with the Rec Sports Office.
2. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
a. If they have already registered on IMLeagues you can search for their name
b. If they have not registered on IMLeagues scroll to the “Invite by Email Address” box and input their email address.
1. Use the Join Team button at top right of every page and select your desired team.
2. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
3. Find the team and captain’s name on division/league page and requesting to join.
1. List yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Contact the Intramural Sports Staff at 262.472.1145 with additional questions.