|Monday-Thursday||7am - 11pm|
|Friday||7am - 7pm|
|Saturday||10am - 2pm|
|Sunday||3pm - 11pm|
|**Closed for the summer. Will be opening the weekend of August 31st.|
Rules and Regulations
- All patrons must have valid membership on file in the Recreation Sports Office/University Fitness Center.
- Proper ID (Hawk Card, Community Membership card or Guest Pass) is required to enter all facilities.
- All individuals work out at their own risk.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed into the University Fitness Center.
- Patrons should place all belongings in a cubby or in a locker. Recreation Sports and Facilities nor the University Fitness Staff are responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available in the hall.
- Due to personal safety, safety of others including the staff, hygiene, and maintaining the life of the equipment the following regulations are in place:
- Absolutely no unsupervised lifting.
- Proper Dress Includes:
- Appropriate attire includes T-shirts with sleeves, athletic shorts, sweats, and athletic shoes (closed toe and heal).
- Inappropriate attire includes tank tops, jeans, cutoffs, baseball hats, dress or open toe shoes or boots.
- No athletic brimmed/billed hats allowed in the facility, skull caps and bandannas are permitted.
- No headphones are allowed in the strength area. Headphones may only be worn while using the cardio equipment.
- Patrons should observe proper spotting procedures and lifting techniques.
- Collars must be used on all free weight lifts.
- Food, drink (other than water), and tobacco products are not allowed in the University Fitness Center.
- Patrons are required to clean up after themselves (i.e. return weights when finished, clean-up chalk or baby powder, and wipe down machines after use).
- Report any damaged or broken equipment to University Fitness Supervisor.
- Recreation Sports & Facilities reserves the right to revoke privileges to anyone who refuses to comply with the policies.