The Personal Training program here at Whitewater was created to help students create workout routines, provide support, and stay healthy and physically fit. Numerous personal trainers are available to help create a workout routine built around your needs and schedule.
» Contact Jen Kaina to setup an appointment!
Personal Training Promotion
Must be a Fitness Member to participate.
- 1 Pre-Assessment
- 4 one-hour Sessions
- 1 Post-Assessment
- Only $99
» Sign-up at the University Fitness Center or the Rec Sports Office (WC 100)
Personal Training PROMO! [pdf]
This course is designed to provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills in preparation for a national certification exam in personal training.
- Guidelines for instructing safe, effective, and purposeful exercise
- Essentials of the client-trainer relationship
- Conducting health and fitness assessments
- Designing and implementing appropriate exercise programming
- Business Fundamentals
- Behavior Change, Rapport and Communication
- Foundational Sciences
- IFT Model and Programming
- Load Training Performance and Power Cardio