WIRSA Pre-conference options
Golf at Geneva National
- 18 Holes, Golf Cart, One Complimentary Range Ball Token before round, Personalized Bag Tags, Cart Signs & Scorecards, Club Cleaning, Bag Handling & Storage, On-Course Events & Proximity Markers are all Included!
- WIRSA will be playing the PALMER Course
- Cost: $60 ($10 goes to the WIRSA Scholarship Fund)
- Please Register by Midnight on September 24th
- Payment for the Golf Outing is by CHECK ONLY, please make check payable to "UWW Foundation" and mail payment to:
Gary Harms, WIRSA Golf Outing
100 Williams Center
800 W. Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190
- Check-In Starts at 9:00am
- Tee times are 10:00/10:08/10:16/10:24/10:32/10:40/10:48am
- If you have a four-some that would like to play together, or have a preference on tee time, please e-mail Gary Harms your requests
- Fore more information on the course: http://www.genevanationalresort.com/golf
Fishing in Lake Geneva
- Fishing Trip on Lake Como
- Student from the UWW Fishing Club will be your guides!
- Cost: $20
- Check-In Time: 11:00am
- Boat leaves the dock at 11:00am sharp!
- Fishing is from 11:00am-3:00pm
- Participants should have their own Fishing License and fishing pole
- Check-In at Geneva Ridge first, a shuttle will be provided to fishing
For More Information
Gary Harms, Golf Information
James Friel, Fishing Information