Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT ORDERS VIA MAIL OR FAX
The UW-Whitewater Registrar's Office accepts mail or fax requests for official transcripts.
- $8.00 per copy for regular service
(transcript is processed 1-3 business days after order has been received)
- $12.00 per copy for rush service
(transcript is processed same day if order is received by 1:00pm CST)
In addition to the regular and rush services mentioned above, students may request an optional service to have their transcript faxed to another location. There is an extra charge of $5.00 for each faxed transcript. Please note that many institutions do NOT consider a fax copy an official transcript.
Mail order payments can be made using cash, check, money order or credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard only) and must be received in full before transcripts will be issued. Please make check or money orders payable to: University of Wisconsin - Whitewater.
Fax order payments must be made using a valid credit or debit card, Visa or MasterCard only.
Questions about this service can be directed to the following:
Students should provide the following information when using this service:
- current name
- name (first, middle, last) at the time of last attendance
- any other names used
- 7-digit UW-Whitewater student ID number or social security number (used only to verify record)
- email address
- daytime phone number
- date of birth
- current address
- first and last terms/semesters of enrollment
- degrees received (if any)
- transcript service requested (i.e., regular - 1-3 days; or rush - same day)
- complete address, with zip code, of the location(s) where the transcript(s) should be sent
- credit/debit card information (e.g., card number and expiration date)
- special instructions, if any (e.g., if the transcripts are being sent to the student so that s/he may forward them to other institutions, be sure to request separate signed sealed envelopes. The envelopes are provided only upon request.)
- whether the transcript(s) should be sent immediately or be held until current term grades and/or a degree are posted to the student's records
- attachments (if any) to send with the transcript
- sign and date the request
- requests to fax transcript copies must include the fax number and name of the person or organization that should receive the fax
Mail order transcript requests can be sent to:
UW-Whitewater Registrar's Office
800 W Main St
Whitewater, WI 53190
Fax order transcript requests should be sent to 262-472-1370.