Grade Report Request

Grade Report Request

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Grade reports are available on-line through WINS

Students may also request a grade report through the mail by completing the downloadable PDF form below, printing it, signing it, and mailing it along with a double-stamped self-addressed envelope.

Address requests to: Grade Requests, Registrar's Office, UW-Whitewater, 800 West Main St. Whitewater, WI 53190.

Grade Report Request Form

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30