Official Transcript Request

Official Transcript Request

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


An official UW-Whitewater transcript is a complete record of a student's enrollment at UW-W, including all undergraduate and graduate courses. Partial transcripts are not available. Other than Milton College transcripts (see Milton College Records below), UW-W does not provide customers with copies of another institution's transcript that is in the possession of UW-W.

Students may order official transcripts of their UW-Whitewater or Milton College academic record through on-line or operator-assisted services. Fees for official transcripts vary depending on the service requested and are subject to change without notice; see Transcript Order Options below. Payment is required before transcripts are processed.

Transcript orders that are picked up by the student at the UW-Whitewater Registrar's Office (Roseman Building, room 2032) or that the student requests to be sent via first-class mail service will not be assessed additional shipping and handling charges. Orders sent through other methods (e.g., FedEx) will be assessed additional shipping and/or handling charges.

As of July 1, 2016, Credentials Solutions will be implementing rate increases for all FedEx Express shipping options.  New rates on Standard Overnight service will be as follows:

Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states:      $20.00

Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii:   $23.00

International Federal Express:                             $43.00

Please be aware that certain obligations to UW-Whitewater will prevent the release of your transcript(s) until the obligations have been formally resolved (obligation examples: Exit Interview hold, Financial holds).  

There is a $25 service fee for any returned checks.

If your name has changed and you would like your UW-Whitewater official transcript to reflect the change, you must complete the Registrar's Office name change process prior to submitting your transcript request. To complete the name change process please click below.

Name Change Form


The UW-Whitewater Registrar's Office is the official custodian of certain Milton College permanent academic records. The Registrar's Office does not assume responsibility for the information contained on the records other than to verify that the transcripts are copies of the original records received from Milton College on January 31, 1983.


Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30