Unofficial Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript Request

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Students may access their unofficial transcripts through WINS. Students may also request unofficial transcripts through the mail by completing the downloadable PDF form below, printing it, signing it, and mailing it along with a double-stamped self-addressed envelope. Address requests to: Unofficial Transcripts, Registrar's Office, UW-Whitewater, Whitewater WI 53190. Transcripts will not be issued if a student has a hold or outstanding obligation to the University.

The Unofficial Transcript Request form can be found by clicking here. 

 **If your name has changed and you would like your academic record (transcript) to reflect this change, please click here to fill out a Name Change form.




Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30