Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO GRANT OVERLOAD PERMISSION
During Open Enrollment
1. Click on Records and Enrollment
2. Click on Student Term Information
3. Click on Term Activate a Student
4. Enter the Student ID number
5. Click on Search.
6. Use the first Scroll bar to find the correct Career.
7. Use the second Scroll bar to find the appropriate term .
8. Using the Enrollment Limit Tab, Check the box for Override Unit Limits.
9. Update the Max Total Units field.
During Student Appointments
1. Follow the Directions for during Open Enrollment. (Step One)
2. Click on Records and Enrollment
3. Click on Term Processing
4. Click on Appointments
5. Click on Student Enrollment Appointments
6. Enter the Student ID number
7. Click on Search.
8. From the Search Results Click on the link for the appropriate Term.
9. Under Select Limits for Appointment Click on the radio button next to Set Maximum Units.
10. Update the Max Total Units field.
Overload Sessions (Summer Only)
1. Follow the Directions Numbered 2-8 from above.
2. Add a new Row (using the "Plus" button) in the Session area of the page. (DO NOT write over an existing row.
3. Check Override Maximum Units
4. Update the Max Total Units field.