Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO ASSIGN CLASS PERMISSIONS
1. Click on Records and Enrollment
2. Click on Term Processing
3. Click on Class Permissions
4. Click on Class Permission Numbers
5. Enter the appropriate Term
6. Enter the Subject Area for the Class
7. Click on Search.
8. Click on the appropriate link from the search results.
9. Use the Scroll bar to find the correct section
10. If permission has never been given for this section, enter the Students’ ID in the blank ID field. If there is not a blank ID field (permission has been given previously to a student) click the "Plus" to add a new row, enter the student's ID number.
11. Click Save.
Class Permissions Overrides
Only the selected permissions will be overridden!
Closed Class: Overrides Capacity
Requisites Not Met: Overrides CoRequisites and Pre-Requisites
Consent Required: Overrides Department and Instructor Consent
The Following Overrides are not used at UW-W Career Restriction: This check box would allow a student to enroll in a course outside their career. However, the enrollment security access will prevent this. Students who wish to enroll in Grad level courses will still need to be enrolled by Graduate Studies.
Permission Time Period: This would allow a student to enroll early. At UW-W we allow students to do this with Priority Registration.
Entering a Date in the Expire Dt field will limit the amount of time a student has to register for the class with permission.
If you do not Enter a date in the Expire Dt field it will populate with the default date. The default date is located at the top of the page.
- How to View Addresses
- How to Request and Print an AR
- How to Assign an Advisor
- How to Assign Class Permissions
- How to View Class Rosters
- How to Manage Checklists
- How to Manage Communications
- How to View a Student's Degree
- How to View Email Addresses
- How to Look up an Event ID
- How to View FERPA Information
- How to View an Instructor's Schedule
- How to Print Grade Rosters
- How to View Phone Numbers
- How to Print a Schedule of Classes Proof
- How to Avoid Common Schedule of Classes Errors