Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO MASS RELEASE SERVICE INDICATORS
1. Sign in to WINS.
2. Click on Campus Community.
3. Click on Service Indicators (Student).
4. Select Mass Release.
5. Click "Search" and select the Run Control you wish to use. It may be necessary to Add a Run Control
6. Choose External File from the Selection Tool dropdown. (**See Notes for file information**)
7. Click "Upload File", Click "Browse", Navigate to your file. Click "Open", Click "Upload".
8. Click the Magnifying Glass and Select SERVICE INDICATORS.
9. To preview the list of students from your file Click "Preview Selected Results", Click "Return" to return to the Mass Release page.
10. Enter the Service Indicator Code you wish to assign to the students in the file. Click the Magnifying Glass if you need to look up the code.
11. Enter the Reason. Click the Magnifying Glass if you need to look up the Reason code.
12. Enter the Start Term or Start Date if appropriate.
13. Click "Run". The Server Name should be PSUNX. Click "OK".
14. Select "Process Monitor" to monitor the status of the Mass Release process.
15. Click "Refresh" as necessary to update the status information.
See How Do I? Audit Service Indicators if you would like to verify the success of the Mass Release process.
- The Student ID number should have a header row titled EMPLID.
- The file needs to be a comma delimited file. In Excel you can choose “.csv” as a file ending by doing as Save As. The Helpdesk can assist you if you need more details.