Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO PRINT GRADE ROSTERS
1. Click on Curriculum Management.
2. Click on Grading.
3. Click on Print Grade Roster.
4. If applicable, click Search and choose a previously created Run Control ID or create a new one by clicking Add a New Value.
5. Select UWWTW for the Academic Institution.
6. Enter the appropriate Term.
7. Select Final from the Grade Roster dropdown.
8. To Print a Grade Roster for a Specific Class Click the box next to Specific Class.
9. Enter or search for the appropriate class number.
10. To Print all Grade Rosters for a Department Enter or search for the Academic Organization code.
11. Click Run.
12. Select PSUNX from the Server Name dropdown.
13. Click OK .
14. Click on the Report Manager Link.
15. Click on Refresh. Until your request shows in the Report List with a Status of Posted.
16. Click on the Details link.
17. Click on the link that ends with .PDF This will open a new window. Use the Printer Icon to print.
- How to View Addresses
- How to Request and Print an AR
- How to Assign an Advisor
- How to Assign Class Permissions
- How to View Class Rosters
- How to Manage Checklists
- How to Manage Communications
- How to View a Student's Degree
- How to View Email Addresses
- How to Look up an Event ID
- How to View FERPA Information
- How to View an Instructor's Schedule
- How to Print Grade Rosters
- How to View Phone Numbers
- How to Print a Schedule of Classes Proof
- How to Avoid Common Schedule of Classes Errors