How to Request and Print an Academic Advisement Report (AAR)

How to Request and Print an Academic Advisement Report (AAR)

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"

HOW TO REQUEST AND PRINT AN academic ADVISement REPORT (aar) **new**

1. Sign in to WINS.

2. Click on Academic Advisement

3. Click on Student Advisement

4. Click on Request Advisement Report

5. Click on Add a New Value. Located at the top and bottom of the search area.

6. Enter UWWTW in the Academic Institution Field.

7. Enter AAR in the Report Type Field.

8. Click Add.

9. On the Report Request page, the Report Date should equal today's date, the As of date should equal 01/01/3000 and the Report Identifier should be ADMIN.

10. Click on Process Request.

11. Click on view report as pdf to Print. Located on the upper right side in green.

Things to Remember

  • Upon entry into the online AAR, the collapsed blue areas are satisfied.  Detail about those areas can be expanded by clicking on the green arrow on the left.
  • All requirement groups in blue may be collapsed and expanded with the buttons at the top of the online AAR.  To return to the state upon entry where only satisfied ones are collapsed, scroll to the bottom of the online AAR, click on Return to Report Request and click the View Report link in blue or click Process Request again.
  • On the pdf version of the AAR, unsatisfied requirements will be in bold and satisfied requirements are unbolded.
  • To view the student's entire course history, scroll down to the bottom of the AAR pdf. The type of TE = Test, EN = Enrolled/Earned at UWW, TR = Transfer, IP = In Progress.
  • The green check indicates courses taken and the yellow diamond are courses in progress.  The blue star indicating "Planned" is not currently used.

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30