Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO VIEW A STUDENT'S DEGREE
1. Click on Records and Enrollment
2. Click on Graduation
3. Click on Student Degrees
4. Enter the Student's ID number
5. Click "Search".
6. Use the scroll bar as necessary to view multiple rows.
7. Click on the Degree Honors tab to view any honors received.
8. Click on the Degree Plan tab to view the students major/minor.
9. Click on the Degree Sub-Plan tab to view the student’s emphasis area. The page will only contain data if the students major required an emphasis.
Second Major and Minors received after the first degree appear as transcript text at the end of the semester received.
Undergraduate Certificates appear as transcript text at the end of the semester received. If the student received a degree at the same time the transcript text will appear with the degree information.
- How to View Addresses
- How to Request and Print an AR
- How to Assign an Advisor
- How to Assign Class Permissions
- How to View Class Rosters
- How to Manage Checklists
- How to Manage Communications
- How to View a Student's Degree
- How to View Email Addresses
- How to Look up an Event ID
- How to View FERPA Information
- How to View an Instructor's Schedule
- How to Print Grade Rosters
- How to View Phone Numbers
- How to Print a Schedule of Classes Proof
- How to Avoid Common Schedule of Classes Errors