Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
WINS 9.0 TIPS & TRICKS
- To Navigate you can use the menu on the left or the folders in the main area of the screen. If you click on the Arrows to the left of the links, the menu will expand without refreshing the folder structure on the right.
- Use Find to locate a value and avoid scrolling when there are multiple rows.
- Use View All to see each row of data without having to use the arrow to access each row.
- If you know the name of the page you want but cannot remember the navigation use the Search function. Enter the name of or part of the name of the page and hit the double arrows.
- To avoid having to navigate to the pages you use regularly you can add the pages to your favorites using the Add to Favorites link at the top of the page or from the My Favorites menu option on the left. Once you have added favorites you can access them from the menu on the left.
- Can be used to download a table to excel such as a class roster.(Recommendation: select save versus open.)
- Use the View Tabs button and the View All Columns button to switch between the two.