Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO VIEW STUDENT'S FERPA RESTRICTION
1. Sign in to WINS.
2. Click on Self Service.
3. Click on Advisor Center.
4. Click on View My Advisees.
5. Click on View Student Details or "View Data For Other Students", located at the bottom of page.
6. If a student has requested to not have any of his or her directory information disclosed, a blue window shade would appear at the top of the page.
Things to Remember
- WHEN IN DOUBT, err on the side of caution and do NOT release student educational information. Contact the Registrar’s Office for guidance.
- UW-Whitewater’s FERPA Policy and additional information can be found at - http://www.uww.edu/registrar/ferpa/
- If you wish to search for another student’s information, from the Student Center page, click on Return to Search at the bottom of the page.
- To view information for another Advisee Click on View My Advisees located in the menu on the left.