Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO VIEW STUDENT'S FERPA STATEMENT
1. Sign in to WINS.
2. Click on Self Service.
3. Click on Advisor Center.
4. Click on View My Advisees.
5. Click on View FERPA STATEMENT, located on the right side of the View My Advisees page.
Things to Remember
- WHEN IN DOUBT, err on the side of caution and do NOT release student educational information. Contact the Registrar’s Office for guidance.
- UW-Whitewater’s FERPA Policy and additional information can be found at - http://www.uww.edu/registrar/ferpa/
- If you wish to search for another student’s information, from the Student Center page, click on Return to Search at the bottom of the page.
- To view information for another Advisee Click on View My Advisees located in the menu on the left.