Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
VIEWING A STUDENTS GRADES
1. Sign in to WINS.
2. Click on Self Service.
3. Click on Advisor Center.
4. Click on View My Advisees
5. Click on View Student Details or "View Data For Other Students", located at the bottom of page.
6. Click on the dropdown arrow.
7. Select Grades.
8. Click the "Go" button.
9. Choose the term you wish to view then click "Continue".
- If you need additional details about a course a student had taken, select the title of the course. When you are finished viewing the class details use the close button to return to the Student’s Grades page.
Things to Remember
- If you wish to search for another student’s information, from the Student Center page, click on Return to Search at the bottom of the page.
- To view information for another Advisee Click on View My Advisees located in the menu on the left.