Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
HOW TO VIEW MAJOR/MINOR INFORMATION
1. Sign in to WINS.
2. Click on Self Service.
3. Click on Advisor Center.
4. Click on View My Advisees
5. Click on View Student Details or "View Data For Other Students", located at the bottom of page.
6. Click on the Academics Tab.
7. The student’s academic program data will appear in the Institution/Career/Program section of the page.
8. The student’ major will be listed as an Academic Plan on the right side of the page.
Refer to the Program/Plan 101 Tutorial located under UW-W Informational Tutorials for detailed information.
Things to Remember
- If you wish to search for another student’s information, from the Student Center page, click on Return to Search at the bottom of the page.
- To view information for another Advisee Click on View My Advisees located in the menu on the left.