WINS Department How-to's

WINS Department How-to's

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


1. Sign in to WINS.

2. Click on Self Service.

3. Click on Advisor Center.

4. Click on View My Advisees.

5. Click on View Student Details or "View Data For Other Students", located at the bottom of page.

6. Select Transfer Credit: Report from the drop down menu.

7. Click the "Go" button .


Things to Remember

  • The Cancel button, located at the bottom of the page, will take you back to the student’s Student Center.
  • To view information for another Advisee Click on View My Advisees located in the menu on the left.
  •  “No ___ credits found.” Will be displayed if the student does not have test or transfer credits. UW-W does not currently have any Other Credits.

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30