Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"
CHANGING A COURSE'S GRADE BASIS
Change Grade Basis
1. Click on Self Service.
2. Click on Student Center.
3. Under the Academics section select Enrollment: Edit from the drop down menu.
4. Click the "GO" arrow.
5. Select the appropriate Term
6. Click "Continue".
7. Under Classes You Are Allowed To Edit, Select the appropriate Course From Your Schedule.
8. Click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3".
9. Under Class Preferences, Change the Grading Basis from the drop down menu and Click "Next".
10. Confirm Your Selections and Click "Finish Editing"
11. View Results and Check the Status for the action performed. Always Go back and Check your Schedule.
Things to Remember
- Be sure to sign out of WINS to end your session
- Deadline Information can be found on the Registrar's office Policy page -http://www.uww.edu/registrar/policies/
- Policies - Please refer to the Grading Basis policy for restrictions. http://www.uww.edu/registrar/policies/