How to Adjust My Course Units

How to Adjust My Course Units

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


Click here to log into WINS 

Change Units

1. Click on Self Service.

2. Click on Student Center

3. From the Academics section select Enrollment: Edit from the drop down menu and click the "GO" arrow.

4. Select the term from which you would like to make changes and click "Continue".

5. Under Classes You are Allowed to Edit, select the appropriate class from your schedule and click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3".

6. Under Class Preferences select the Units value for which you would like to be registered from the drop down menu.

7. click "Next".

8. Confirm Your Selections and click "Finish Editing".

9. View Results and confirm the Status for the action performed.  Success: Class updated.


Things to Remember

  • Be sure to sign out of WINS to end your session
  • Deadline Information can be found on the Registrar’s office Policy page -
  • Units can only be changed on variable credit courses. 
  • Always verify your class schedule.

Printer Friendly

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30