Inclusive Application Form
Available after February 17th, 2014
Inclusive Application process for the 2014-15 academic year will occur February 17-26, 2014.
- Click Here to go to Student Portal.
- Login using your student id and birthday.
- Click on "Inclusive Application" from the menu on the left.
- Fill out the form.
- Take one Inclusive application with ALL 4 SIGNATURES AND 4 SIGNED Contract Acceptance Forms to
1st Floor Goodhue Hall by 4:00PM February 26th.
Inclusive Application Information
Inclusive Housing was created in an effort by Residence Life to provide living options to account for all of our residents and their differing needs. The term “inclusive” or “gender neutral housing” refers to rooms where people of any sex or gender can room together, including students of the “opposite” sex and students who don’t identify with any particular gender.
Students that desire to be considered for inclusive housing in Starin Hall will be asked to submit an application and answer a few questions. The questions include:
- Please describe your need/interest in Inclusive Housing and how it will support you to be a successful student at UW-Whitewater.
- Are you comfortable living in a gender diverse space? For example with persons whose gender identity & expression may be across the spectrum and might be fluid? (i.e. transgender students in transition, students who transgress gender and do not conform to gender "norms" or identity, etc.).
NOTE: Understand that if a student is approved for an Inclusive Housing space in Starin Hall, and then wants to leave Starin Hall, Residence Life will not be able to offer the student Inclusive Housing elsewhere on campus.