Living option for 2014-15 academic year:
Building is composed of returning and transfer students only.
- 2 couches
- Kitchen Table w/ 4 chairs
- AC Units
- Bedroom furniture will be provided by Residence Life which Includes:
- Desk and chair
- Loftable bed
- Size of Room (all sizes are approximate)
- Bedrooms: 10 x 15
- Kitchen: 20 x 10
- Living Area: 25 x 15
- Complex Amenities:
- Coin Operated Laundry on each floor
- Soda/vending/change machines
- Mail Delivery: 2:00PM
- Packages-students will have a slip put in their mailbox, they need to pick up packages in the office
375 N. Harmony Lane
Whitewater, WI 53190
- All utilities included
- Internet Access: provided by contracted landlord (wired), if internet access provided by landlord is not adequate, you may contract your own service via Charter or ATT.
- Television: Cable TV
Break Period Housing: Students in Cambridge Apartments will be permitted to stay in apartments during break periods (Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break) for no additional cost.