UW-Whitewater Campus and Community Members,
We are excited about the opportunity for you to provide final feedback on the UW-Whitewater's 2022 Strategic Plan. We look forward to your input on the final version of the plan. Thanks again to the Strategic Planning Committee and everyone else who has contributed so far!
This final version of the plan contains an introduction that explains each of the elements of the plan. The previous public comment period focused on the goals and the objectives. There are several elements that are new in this version of the plan:
- A revised mission statement
- A new vision statement
- Revised values statements
- Actions and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each objective.
We would like your feedback on these elements specifically, but on the plan as a whole as well. There are two ways you can provide feedback:
1. Attend one of two Listening Sessions that will be held by representatives of the Strategic Planning Committee. These informal, drop-in sessions will allow members of the campus community - students, staff, faculty, administrators, departments, colleges, programs, governance groups, as well external stakeholders the opportunity to talk with committee members about the plan. Session dates, times and locations are shown below.
Listening Session 1: Thursday, February 23 10:00 a.m. UC259B
Listening Session 2: Monday, February 27 2:00 p.m. UC259B
2. Provide feedback via the online survey. This survey will ask you a few questions to give the committee an idea of what you think about the plan. Please respond to this online survey by Friday, March 3, 2017. The Strategic Planning Committee will review all of the feedback at its next meeting. After that, we anticipate forwarding a complete plan to the Chancellor for her review and approval.
Thank you again for your participation in this process. Your input is critical to the formation of a plan that will guide us into an even more successful future.
Susan Elrod, Ph.D.,
Chair, Strategic Planning Committee
Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs