Recycling @ UW-Whitewater
- For a list of instructions on how to recycle specific items, please visit What Can I Recycle?.
- See the Acceptable Materials list for blue bin recycling.
- UW-W Recycling Plan
- Bulb/Lamp Recycling
- Battery Recycling
- Recycling Guidelines for City of Whitewater
Non-profit organization that helps businesses and organizations improve waste reduction and provide recycling assistance.
- Project Site: UW-Whitewater College of Business and Economics
- Contractor: Miron Construction
- Architect: Kahler Slater Architects
- Current recycling rate (construction): 66.2%
Recycling rate (demolition): 97.6%
(2007 Big Diverter Winner)
- Description: Demolition of 3 buildings (Baker Hall 31,507 ft2, Salisbury Hall 37,115 ft2, Sayles Hall 68,378 ft2)
- Materials being recycled: Cardboard, concrete, paper, metal, wood, cans and bottles
- Scheduled for completion: Demolition phase completed in August 2007. Construction phase began in September 2007 and scheduled to end in June 2009.
- May 2009
Campus Surplus PropertyUW-Whitewater FP&M Surplus Property offers university property no longer being used for sale to the public. Surplus sales are on first and third Fridays of the month
.FP&M Surplus located in the Storage Warehouse in the General Services building
. Call 472-6723 or visit the guidelines for surplus property disposal for more information.