The UC Information Center will help you learn about daily activities around campus and is your resource for campus community information and events. It is your resources for campus and community information as well as a location to pick up small items of need.
Information Services can help you:
- Campus & community information
- Maps & directions
- Bus schedules (Janesville, Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago & airports)
- Campus Mail (pickup 9:30 AM & 2:30 PM, Monday-Friday)
- Campus Lost & Found
- Free laptop checkout (with HawkCard ID)
- Free cell phone charging stations
- Vending refunds
- Make change
- Tickets to campus events
- Copies, faxes & laminations up to 11x17
- Office supplies (resume paper, envelopes, pens & notecards)
- Need your resume printed before you head to your interview? Email your resume as a Word document or PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and Information Services can print it for you, on high-quality resume paper! Resume copies are 20 cents per page.
- Warm welcome to the Warhawk Community
- Tour guide service to the City of Whitewater
- Getting U Connected to the UC
If your reservation requires guest internet access (someone outside of the University, not having a net ID that will need to log on to a UW-W computer or wifi), you will need to talk to UC Information Services and they can give you instructions for how to connect to wifi.
Have a question, but don’t have time to stop and ask? Send us a text! Text your question to 262-458THEUC (262-458-4382), and Information Services will reply within minutes.