Roberta's Art Gallery Exhibits
Just be Yourself
- A Student Composition Exhibit based around expression and individuality as well as interactions and relationships shown through multiple, artistic mediums.
- Jan. 30 - Feb. 16
- Reception: Feb. 1 • 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. • Light refreshments provided
Culture Up Close
- The University of Wisconsin - Whitwater's 4th International Photo Juried Exhibition. All photos taken by faculty, staff, and students who have on international excursions in the past 2 years. This exhibit will give a personal glimpse at culture up close.
- Feb. 22 - Mar. 16
- Reception: Mar. 1 • 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. • Light refreshments provided
Passport to Asia Exhibit
- As part of Asian Awareness Month, Roberta's Art Gallery is collaborating with the Asian Awareness Month Committee to create an exhibit showcasing various aspects of Asian culture.
- Mar. 29 - Apr. 19
- Reception: Apr. 4 • 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. • Light refreshments provided
The Ekphrastic and the Copied Exhibit
- Patrick Moran and Bethann Moran-Handzlik present ekphrastic poetic sketches and copied master studies from museum collections in Europe. An ekphrastic poem is a vivid description of a scene or more commonly, a work of art. The artistic works displayed in this exhibit are from their Scotland excursion trip that included faculty, staff, atudents, and alumni.
- Artists: Patrick Moran & Bethann Moran-Handzlik
- Apr. 24 - May 13
- Reception: Apr. 28 • 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. • Light refreshments provided
Old Main Lane Exhibits (UC Second Floor)
Adventures in Acrylic: Personal Interpretations of Nature
- Artists: The Mademoiselles
- Jan. 23 - Feb. 3
By the Sea
- Artist: Patricia McRery Fine Arts Photography
- Feb. 6 - 17
Culture Up Close
- In collaboration with the Center for Global Education
- Feb. 22 - Mar. 1
James R. Connor University Center: A Retrospective