Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program at UW-Whitewater provides employees and their immediate family members with a free and confidential opportunity to address personal and work related concerns such as:
- Marital/Family Difficulties
- Alcohol and Other Drug Use
- Workplace Difficulties
- Financial Strain
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater assures employees that:
- Those who consult with the EAP staff may do so on work time.
- Contact with the EAP is always voluntary.
- EAP records will not be kept as part of a personnel file.
- Contact with the EAP staff is free and confidential.
Employee Assistance Program staff will work with you to determine your needs and to help connect you with community-based service providers that can best meet your needs.
For an appointment, call 472-1305: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm.
In the case of a mental health emergency when the counseling service is closed call 1-800-365-1587 for the 24 hour Crisis line.
For information on the prevention, intervention, policies and sanctions related to possession, use, distribution, manufacture or dispensing of alcohol and/or other drugs in the workplace, visit: http://www.uww.edu/annual_safety_report/drugs/resources.html
Last Updated: 07/18/12