April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
It's time... to talk about it. This April use your voice to impact our future. Attend Awareness Month activities, learn, observe, support!.
- MORE WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Worksite Wellness - Helping create a healthier campus and community
- Questions about health insurance? To learn more about health insurance options for young adults in Wisconsin, please visit the Covering Kids & Families web site.
- Sex Positive - shame-free sex education app
- Take this test to see how well you can focus texting while driving
- FDA, FTC Act to Remove Fraudulent STD Products from the Market
- Play Safely Outdoors
- "Improve Your Day, Enjoy Your Life" video
Read Student Health 101 today, you can also enter the drawing to win $2,500 in April!
Here’s what you’ll find in Student Health 101:
- 5 Effective Fitness Fads
Learn the pros and cons of the latest routines
- Get the Scoop Before Your Interview
3 ways to stand out to potential employers
- Stress Effects
IUnderstanding your body's reaction to tension
- Taking the Fear Out of Financial Aid
Learn how to manage loans and grants
- Turn Conversations Into Connections
Tips on meeting people and building friendships
- What Show Should Everyone Be Watching?
Please share your thoughts in this week’s poll!
And much more…
Start reading today and Enter to Win at http://readsh101.com/uww.html
All information on this website is written by UHCS professional staff unless otherwise noted. No data is collected on visitors to this site. Financial Support for this web site is provided by University Health & Counseling Service, Division of Student Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This web site does not accept advertising.
University Health and Counseling Services is one among the ten percent of college student health centers that are fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, a national organization that accredits some 1700 ambulatory health centers offering various levels of care.
This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care or counseling professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation. Some links take you to a source outside of UHCS. The owners of that site, not UHCS, are responsible for the content.
Last Updated: 04/18/14