Join us to Free Yoga this summer.
- MORE WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Worksite Wellness - Helping create a healthier campus and community
- Questions about health insurance? To learn more about health insurance options for young adults in Wisconsin, please visit the Covering Kids & Families web site.
- Sex Positive - shame-free sex education app
- Take this test to see how well you can focus texting while driving
- FDA, FTC Act to Remove Fraudulent STD Products from the Market
- Play Safely Outdoors
- "Improve Your Day, Enjoy Your Life" video
Read Student Health 101 today, you can also enter the drawing to win $1,000 when you complete the wellness survey!
Here’s what you’ll find in Student Health 101:
- Get Up, Get Going
Quick Breakfasts to fuel your day
- Sweat Out Your Stress
Turn a bad day into a good workout
- Living on the Bright Side
Discover the power of positive thinking
- Do's and Don'ts of Classroom Courtesy
10 surprising things professors notice about you
- Bedtime Basics
How to establish your nightly routine
- Beginners Guide to Budgeting
How to manage your money one week at a time
And much more…
Start reading today and Enter to Win at http://readsh101.com/uww.html
All information on this website is written by UHCS professional staff unless otherwise noted. No data is collected on visitors to this site. Financial Support for this web site is provided by University Health & Counseling Service, Division of Student Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This web site does not accept advertising.
University Health and Counseling Services is one among the ten percent of college student health centers that are fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, a national organization that accredits some 1700 ambulatory health centers offering various levels of care.
This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care or counseling professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation. Some links take you to a source outside of UHCS. The owners of that site, not UHCS, are responsible for the content.
Last Updated: 07/10/14