Student Technology Fee Advisory Committee
The Student Technology Fee Advisory Committee is a standing administrative committee. It is charged with reviewing UW-Whitewater's plans for the allocation of the Student Technology Fee in accordance with University of Wisconsin System Financial and Administrative Policy Paper (F49): Student Technology Fee Expenditures. The committee is advisory to the Chancellor or the Chancellor's designee. Plans developed for the allocation of the Student Technology Fee must be consistent with the UW-Whitewater IT Strategic Plan and the overall campus strategic plan.
The objectives of the committee are:
- Establish Student Technology Fee fund allocation policy and criteria.
- Review fund allocation proposals from campus instructional/administrative units or other organizations.
- Propose fund allocation initiatives.
- Make fund allocation recommendations to the Chancellor or the Chancellor's designee.
The membership consists of the following:
- Four representatives appointed by WSG to represent the four colleges
- One representative from Student Affairs
- One representative from Academic Affairs
- One representative from Administrative Affairs
- A faculty representative to serve as facilitator
TERM: One Year
|Arts & Communication Student
|| Savana Staggs
|Business & Economics Student
|| Braden Chester
|Education & Professional Studies Student
|| Kayla Denton
|Letters & Sciences Student
|| Lisa Griffin
|| Jacob Delaney
|| Elizabeth Watson
|| Matt Aschenbrener
|| Frank Goza
|| Elena Pokot
|| Jeff Arnold
|| Lance Fredrick
Last revision 6/15/2015