WELCOME TO THE
CENTER FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES!
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater proudly provides comprehensive services and academic support programming for students with disabilities. Since 1972, the Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) at UW-Whitewater has provided a wide array of accommodations, support services, auxiliary aids and programs for students, staff and all members of the UW-Whitewater community.
RECENT NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
STUDENTS: Please remember to turn in your Alternative Media requests as soon as possible. It can take 4-6 weeks from the time your request is submitted to get the converted text to you. Please plan accordingly!
Remember to sign on to the Accommodation Request Portal to: 1) let your instructors know about your accommodations; 2) complete Testing Contracts and Testing Requests; and 3) confirm your need for notetakers and download your notes.
Need help with using the Portal? Can't remember the next step and the online instructions aren't helpful? We have drop-in hours for ARP help!
Project ASSIST Lab drop-in sessions (you do NOT need a PA contract to use the ARP assistance drop-in):
- Thursday, 9/7: 8:00 - 9:00 AM; 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Friday, 9/8: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, 9/11: 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, 9/12: 8:00 - 9:00 AM; 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, 9/13: 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- Thursday, 9/14: 8:00 - 9:00 AM; 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Friday, 9/15: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
You can also come to Amy DiMola's drop-in hours, every Friday from 1:00 - 3:00 PM.
Training for students receiving services and for note takers: