Leaving The Agency or Transferring to Another Unit

If you leave your agency or transfer to another unit within the agency, you must return your Purchasing Card to your supervisor. The supervisor is responsible for contacting the Agency Purchasing Card Coordinator, who will cancel the card. Returned Purchasing Cards are not re issued to other employees for use. Before returning a canceled Purchasing Card, cut the card in half.