FALL 2018 Term
Fall 2018 tuition and fees will not be published till the Board of Regents meet at the end of July 2018.
- Undergraduate [PDF]
- Graduate [PDF]
- Special Graduate Business [PDF]
- Graduate Computer Science Masters [PDF]
- Online BBA Web Courses
- Online MBA Web Courses
- Doctorate of Business Administration Program
Additional Course fees may be required. Check the Schedule of Classes for details
- Term Due Date: 9/14/2018
- First Installment: 10/12/2018
- Second Installment: 11/09/2018
Terms and Conditions for Enrollment can be found HERE
All students enrolling in classes at UW Whitewater need to complete the "Terms and Conditions for Enrollment/Payment Plan" each term. This document contains information for the students about their responsibilities for classes for which they register, payment plan information (fall and spring terms only), and charges on student accounts. A one-time $100 enrollment deposit is required.
The Payment Plan Agreement is available to all eligible graduate and undergraduate students. Important facts from the contract are outlined below:
- Eligible charges covered by the payment plan include tuition, meal plans, housing, and online class fees.
- An Activation Fee of 1.25% per month on the amount owed for eligible charges will be assessed when the two-month Payment Plan is activated. The payment plan will automatically activate if your payment is not received by the term payment date noted above.
- Half of the eligible charges for the payment plan will be allocated to the 1st installment, plus the activation fee and the remaining charges will be allocated to the second installment.
- Charges not eligible for the Payment Plan, such as Course Fees, Health Center Charges, Purple Points, Weight Room Charges, Library Fines, Textbook Charges, etc. are due in full by the due date indicated on your bill at the time of billing.
Payment plan is only available for fall and spring terms only.
Students receiving Financial Aid are subject to the same payment deadlines that apply to all other students. Do not depend on your Financial Aid to be available in time to pay your University bill.
SCHOLARSHIP CHECKS ARE TREATED LIKE FINANCIAL AID AND REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME TO PROCESS.