UW-Whitewater Day at Miller Park
Chancellor Beverly Kopper invites you to UW-Whitewater Day at Miller Park on Saturday, June 23, 2018
JUST ADDED: Ride the Warhawk Bus! Leave the driving to us and enjoy a comfortable ride to Miller Park in our coach bus. See details below.
Join us for a pre-game tailgate featuring Smokehouse BBQ lunch, cash bar, games and entertainment. Then, watch the Brewers take on the St. Louis Cardinals. You’ll receive a commemorative Warhawk baseball cap and t-shirt and our group will be recognized on the scoreboard during the game.
1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI
Warhawk Package includes (per person):
- Ride the Warhawk Bus! Leave the driving to us and enjoy a comfortable ride to Miller Park. Just let us know when you register if you'd like to ride the Warhawk bus.
- 11 a.m. Pick up at UW-Whitewater Visitor Center located at 826 W. Starin Road, Whitewater
- Noon Pick up at Waukesha Park & Ride located at 4950 S. Moorland Road, New Berlin
- 1 p.m. Smokehouse BBQ lunch and cash bar in the Tailgate Haus
In-house smoked pulled pork, BBQ chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, bacon and brown sugar baked beans, house-made creamy coleslaw, kettle chips, bakery fresh buns, freshly baked cookies and a bottle of water.
- Warhawk camaraderie, games and entertainment
- 3:10 p.m. Ticket to the Brewers vs. Cardinals game
Terrace Level Seats, Section 410, rows 14-20 on the first base side
- A commemorative Warhawk baseball cap and t-shirt
- Scoreboard recognition for the Warhawks during the game
There are ONLY 150 tickets available so don't delay, reserve your spot today!
Parking fee not included in the package.
For information on parking at Miller Park, please visit their website.
All event proceeds will go to the Sesquicentennial Campaign.
Questions? Contact Keri Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.472.1187