Thank you for visiting this page to learn more about ArtReach and our team! From here you can read about ArtReach's mission, as well as discover a bit about the faculty and student interns involved with making ArtReach a success.
The Mission of ArtReach
The purpose of the ArtReach grant partnership is to better understand and prepare participants to implement arts-based assessment strategies. Participants will engage in reflective practices to support the implementation of EdTPA for schools, teachers, and colleges of education. Additionally, this ArtReach projects will create sustainable and collaborative relationships among the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (UWWhitewater), Whitewater Unified School District (WUSD), arts-based non- profit organizations and the larger Whitewater community. ArtReach funds are designed to prepare a wide-range of subject area teachers, art specialists and pre-service teachers to enact arts-based teaching, learning, and assessment practices.
ArtReach Team Members
- Dr. Kristin Goble, PI ArtReach Grant. Assistant Professor & Art Education Program Coordinator, Curriculum & Instruction
- Dr. Edric Johnson, Associate Professor, Curriculum & Instruction
- Dr. Mark Schroeder, Associate Professor, Educational Foundations
- Ms. Nicole Trackman, Associate Outreach Specialist, Curriculum & Instruction
- Amber Barreras, Student Intern, Content Curator
Want to know more about ArtReach and how it helps our preservice teachers, fellows, and communities? Check out Our Purpose and Gallery pages!