edTPA paperwork

We know it can be overwhelming, but we are here to help!


Come here for the paperwork, stay here for the information. Deadlines are important and these resources and paperwork will help you stay organized and on the right path!

This is your guide to what classes you need to take to complete your BSE - Art Education degree. This will be a useful tool when deciding what to take in the upcoming semesters.

Remember to visit the UWW page about testing for teachers often because they often host the dates and deadlines of when documents or testing is due. Also make sure to look for the requirments for a successful Praxis Core and Praxis II test.

You need to complete Praxis Core for Art before you can apply for the College of Education and Professional Studies. Please take it as soon as you feel confident. It is usually suggested you take it after you have taken most of your art classes. This is a direct link to the testing information on the Praxis site.

Go to this site to get all the information you need on how to apply. Pay attention to all the deadlines, they change every semester. Also, make sure to go through all the options on the left of the page to access important content to continue with your program. It is important to talk to your advisor too, to make sure you are on the right track.

The Praxis II is needed before you can get a student teaching placement. Please try to have it finished in the previous semester before student teaching starts, otherwise you will not get a placement.

The office of Field Experiences offers a wide selection of paperwork you need to complete as  a teacher canidate. Please follow the instructions on the site to find yours. Keep in mind, if you are student teaching, you will get a thumb drive full of the most important paperwork. If by chance you lose it or misplace a file, please feel free to contact your supervisor for the semester.