Canvas Integrated Services Status
The indicators above are used for services that are integrated into Canvas. Any specific services alerts will be listed in the boxes below.
Webex Service Alerts
- Recorded meetings between Tuesday 9/8 10:52am and Wednesday 9/9 10:40pm may be missing audio. The engineering team at Cisco is working on reconnecting the audio to the recordings.
- Recorded Webex Meetings are not currently automatically displaying on the Recordings tab inside of the Cisco Webex link. As a workaround you can post a link to the recording directly into your Canvas course. Cisco is working on a fix for this issue.
- Webex Attendance Grading in Canvas is not currently functioning as expected. Cisco is working on a fix for this issue.
View Webex Status Page
Kaltura Service Alerts
- Users may experience buffering or slow playback on some entries, most notably on entries were uploaded close to the time of the attempted playback. Kaltura is working on a solution.
View Kaltura Status Page
Rev Service Alerts
- Rev "Teams" for restricting videos to specific classes are not updating automatically. If you are using the teams feature please let the Learning Technology Center know which courses you are using this semester and we will make sure your teams are updated.
- Embedded Rev videos in canvas may produce a error. For additional details see: Canvas Embedded Video Issue.
Canvas 24/7 Support
- UW-System is aware that the Canvas 24/7 support provided has excessive wait times. User are encouraged to use chat so the user can see where they are in the queue to get a support agent. UW-System is working with Canvas on ways to correct this issue.
View Canvas Status Page