Warhawk Success Closet
The Warhawk Success Closet is a University initiative to provide students access to free professional and business appropriate attire. What's helpful in exerting confidence is feeling confident and looking your best. So stop by and check out what the Success Closet has to offer.
The location of the Success Closet is in the Career Services Office in the University Center, room 129. The hours of operation are from Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm or by appointment.
HOW TO DONATE
Thank you for your interest in donating your gently used professional and business appropriate clothes and accessories! We appreciate if donated clothes and accessories are neatly kept together, clean and hung on hangers if necessary. We have multiple ways for you to donate your items:
- Drop Off in Career Services
- You can drop off your donations in Career Services (University Center Room 129) Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm at our front desk.
- If you would like a donation receipt, please let us know.
- Questions: 262-472-1471 or email@example.com
- Schedule a Drive-Up Drop-Off Appointment: If you are unable to stop by our office, you can call 262-472-1471 to schedule an appointment to drop off your donation.
- We typically offer appointments Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, but can potentially accommodate other hours upon request.
- Drop Off Instructions:
- From Main Street, head South on Prairie Street.
- Turn left into the second driveway for Parking Lot 12 (next to the Alpha Gamma Delta house)
- Follow the road down the hill and around the curve to Lot 12A (between the University Center and McGraw Hall)
- Pull up to the curb by the purple arch between the Universtiy Center and McGraw Hall. Please stay with your car with your hazard lights on to avoid a ticket.
- Call our office to let us know you have arrived (262-472-1471)
- A staff member will come to your car with a cart to collect your donation items.
HOW TO USE
Getting ready for the professional/business world? Need some appropriate attire? Here's where you can start! Clothes and accessories are available to all currently enrolled UWW students at absolutely no cost.
- Visit the front desk of Career Services in the University Center, room 129
- Hours of operation are typical business hours, Monday through Friday from 8am-4:30pm or by appointment
- You'll then be lead to the closet where you can take your time to look around and see what catches your eye
- If you would like to try something on, utilize the restrooms nearby if you are comfortable. Or you are also allowed to take the item(s) home to try on, returning the item(s) that don't work out.
Please note the Success Closet is solely donation based and may not carry all necessary sizes, types, and styles of clothing and accessories to fit student's needs.
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-472-1471.