"I wanted to send a quick e-mail to thank you for all of the "extra" help and attention that you provided to Jenna this past week. Her injury Sunday night certainly could have put a quick end to camp for her, but your individualized attention, along with that of your staff, made camp all that she had hoped for.
Please thank everyone for us and know that both she and her teammate, Abby, will be pushing for more of the Door County Striver team to attend next summer.
Keep up the good work and good luck to you and your team next season."
"I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your camp staff for giving my daughter a wonderful experience. My daughter was at camp the first week. She is currently working to be a level 8 gymnast, and as a 12 year old has hit a few rough patches. As you know, gymnastics takes dedication and a lot of time. She needed to be re-energized, have fun and gain some confidence in herself. Your camp offered that! When she came home, I heard nothing but "Warhawk this and Warhawk that . . . " She wears her Warhawk Gymnastics tank top often and has a renewed confidence in herself. I do want to send a special shout out/thank you to Harvey . . . . she loved him and made her so confident in her vaulting! Go Harvey! You are highly thought of back in South Dakota! :)"
Thanks again so much!
Jennifer Regan began her role as the head women's gymnastics coach at UW-Whitewater during the 2002-03 academic year. Coach Regan has helped build a Warhawk team that is consistently one of the top Division III teams in the nation, including a NCGA National Title in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Coach Regan’s Coaching Highlights:
- 7 Individual National Champions (12 titles; Katie Fiorilli- 2015 all around vault and uneven bars champion; Allyse Dieringer two time uneven bars champion and one-time balance beam champion; Justine Weyer two-time vault champion)
- 22 All-America Honorees
(80 combined All-America honors; 13 Multi-honorees)
- 1 NCGA Oustanding Senior
- 3 CoSIDA Academic All-Americans
- 36 NCGA Academic All-Americans
- 9 WIAC Individual Champions
(17 total individual titles)
- 2 WIAC Scholar Athlete
- 33 WIAC Athletes of the Week
- 2009 and 2014 NCGA Coach of the Year
- 2008 and 2010 WIAC Coach of the Year
Coach Regan's teams and gymnasts hold the top scores in the UW-Whitewater record book in every category for both individuals and team scores.
Coach Regan's teams hold the top 30 scores posted in UW-Whitewater gymnastics history and at least the top 10 team scores in program history in each event.
Coach Regan boasts a home dual meet record of 54-6 with just one loss at home since 2007.
Coach Regan has led the Warhawks to four consecutive unbeaten regular seasons in dual meets.
Regan earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Springfield College in 1997, and her Master of Education degree, also from Springfield, in 1999.
- Head Coach and Owner, Kidsport Gymnastics, Winona, MN
- Head Coach of Hamline University and Spirit Gymnastics
- Head Coach & Owner of Clarksville Elite Gymnastics Center
- Tennessee State Gymnastics Board Administrative Committee Chair
- Level 4-10 Club Coach-Clarksville Elite Gymnastics Center
- Head Women's Gymnastics Coach, UW-Eau Claire
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach, UW-Eau Claire
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach, Lindenwood University
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach, Winona State
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach, University of Illinois
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach, Illinois State University
Each camper will be covered by a limited accident insurance policy. The insurance includes primary coverage up to $7,500 and $300 maximum dental insurance. Insurance does not cover pre-existing injuries and is for accidents only. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is committed to equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment policies, for all persons, regardless of race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, parental status and pregnancy.
If you have any disabling condition that requires special accommodations or attention, please advise us well in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate your special needs.
I understand that the University may take photographs and or videos of event participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shall be the owner of and may use such photographs and or videos relating to the promotion of future events. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to use of said photographs and/or videos.