Information for PIE Students
What is PIE?
PIE is a University of Wisconsin Whitewater concurrent enrollment program which allows you to earn university course credits during the regular high school day. You receive both high school and college credit for your work.
Why choose PIE?
- Students receive transcripted credit for any PIE courses taken that are transferable to other colleges and universities.
- Tuition for the PIE courses is currently about 1/3 of regular university tuition.
- The syllabus, assignments, and requirements for each course are identical to those taught on the UW-Whitewater campus.
- You are able to test your own skills in learning at the college level while in the supportive context of high school.
- You have high school teachers and university instructors building a pathway for your successful transition to college.
Authorized User Form for Parents (Give parents access to email and billing)
Current PIE Courses Offered (Note that offerings are chosen by the student's high school)
PIE Student Handbook
PIE Student Application Process
Your UW-Whitewater Transcript
For more information
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.